The Sun Jewelry Guarantee, Warranty and Return PolicyWarranty Information
30-Day Return Policy
Sun Jewelry is committed to providing you, our valued clients, with the best service
possible. Our main goal is to satisfy you and make your online buying experience
as pleasant as possible. We understand that purchasing merchandise over the Internet
is confusing and sometimes scary, especially when large amounts of money are involved.
We also understand that buying an engagement ring or any fine jewelry is an emotional
purchase, which will have sentimental feelings attached to them for years to come.
With this in mind, we have set forth the following guarantees:
- All of the diamonds we sale are guaranteed to be authentic.
- All of our merchandise is sold NEW. We do not sell used or estate jewelry.
- Our client's privacy is very important. We guarantee that NO information collected by us will be distributed.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- Each client has a 30 day inspection period (from time we ship the merchandise). If you are not satisfied
with your purchase, we will refund your money (less shipping/insurance).
- Shipping & insurance fees are NOT refundable.
- Because our prices are very close to our cost, we cannot absorb the non-refundable credit card fees that banks impose on us for
credit card processing. You ARE purchasing at wholesale costs, NOT at retail prices. These are the trade offs of
purchasing at discounted prices. Retail prices are marked up higher to compensate for returns associated with higher
ticket items. Therefore, all returns ARE subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- Custom designed rings that we altered or personally made according to your designs are NOT returnable. They
are your designs, your tastes, and your ideal of a particular ring. To find a buyer for your ideal ring would be
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not warranty against lost diamonds. We are in the wholesale business and
this is a service provided by some retailers. In most cases, retailers do not warranty against such a loss.
- Sun Jewelry will repair the items if:
- Metal cracks under normal wear.
- Diamond falls out (diamond is not lost, but falls out). Please remember, the diamonds must be re tighten
annually due to normal everyday use. We suggest that you have your items professionally cleaned and rechecked
on a yearly basis.
- Any miscellaneous cracks or wear marks that are out of the ordinary.
- The aforementioned circumstances will be repaired with no labor charges. You will be responsible for materials, if
applicable, and re-shipping.
- If you have further questions, you can call us directly at (888) 743-1067
All our products are covered by a limited lifetime guarantee against any
manufacturers defect. We strive on perfection to create beautiful works of art
and therefore guarantee their workmanship. As with any delicate artistic
creations, care must be taken to insure years of enjoyment. During the 30 day
inspection period, when you first receive your item, you should have your item
checked to make sure everything is in order. After that, we suggest that you
have your pieces professionally cleaned and all the prongs rechecked (looked at) by a local
jeweler every six months to a year to ensure their integrity from daily wear.
However, because of daily wear, stones may become loose over time and become
dislodged. In the unlikely event that this happens, the lifetime warranty will
cover the labor only repair of the merchandise by Sun Jewelry. If a stone
does fall out and you have the stone, we will repair the item free of charge,
but you are responsible for the shipping fees to and from us. If a stone falls
out and you completely lose it, you are responsible for the cost of the new
stone to be replaced and the shipping fee to and from us. However, the labor
services are free and covered by our lifetime warranty. All warranties are voided if the item has been worked on (eg. sized, repaired, setting adjustments, ring modifications, engraving) by another jeweler other than Sun Jewelry.
Sun Jewelry is a manufacturing
company that designs and sells its own merchandise. Due to this fact, we are
protective of our designs and do not want them copied. Therefore, any setting
only purchases will incur a 15% re-stocking fee in addition to the
shipping/insurance costs. This will eliminate any potential customer who wants
to order our setting, copy our design, and send it back for a refund. If you are
ordering just the setting, you will be required to fill out and sign a
Credit Card Authorization Form underlining our setting only purchase
terms. Settings DO NOT come with heads and must be purchased through your
local jeweler or the jeweler who will set your diamond for you.
30-Day Return Policy
Sun Jewelry prides
itself on our service and the quality of our jewelry. However, we do understand
the difficulties of purchasing online and extend to all our customers a generous
30-day return policy.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your
purchase, you may return the item in its original condition for a refund
or exchange. Engraved items cannot be returned.
To return an item back to
Sun Jewelry, please follow these simple steps to insure proper credit.
- Please contact us toll free at 888-743-1067 to obtain a Return
Authorization Number. This number will be written on the outside of the box.
- Place all items shipped to you in a secure box and remember to include any
appraisal or certificate that came with the packaging. (The diamond
certificate carries a $250 replacement fee).
- If you paid less than $500 for the item, you may ship it by any method. If
you paid more than $500, you must ship the item to us via US Postal Service
Registered Mail. (FedEx and UPS will not insure items above $500).
Please remember that shipping/insurance fees are not refundable.
shipping address is:
700 South Hill Street #25 & #27
Los Angeles, Ca 90014
Once we receive your package, management will check the merchandise to make
sure all is in order. If all is in order, we will issue a credit to your
account. Please allow up to 10 working days for the credit to appear on you
Any unauthorized, improperly
packaged, non-sealed, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that show
signs of wear or have been re sized (by a jeweler other than Sun Jewelry),
engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
* Sun Jewelry will not be
responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
When you place an order with Sun Jewelry, you agree to the following terms of
- Any and all laws in the state of California regarding the transaction with
Sun Jewelry, Inc. or its associates will take precedence.
- Any litigation will take place in a California court with California
judges ruled with California state law.
- All weights are approximate, since some pieces are custom made to order.
This includes stones, diamonds, metals, etc.
- All qualities are approximate, due to the fact that diamond color and diamond clarity are subjective.
- All attorneys' fees will be the responsibility of the attorneys' client
and not that of Sun Jewelry, Inc.
- If a pricing error occurs on the website, we reserve the right to refuse
Names given to rings are for identification purposes only and are not associated
with any designers or trademarks.